Eggless Sooji Cake Recipe | Eggless Rava Cake | अंडा रहित सूजी केक
Craving for Sweets?…
Especially for cake?…
Let’s make a different cake today with Sooji or Semolina or Rava.
Suji cake is very easy to make with simple available ingredients in the kitchen. This cake comes out so soft and spongy that it breaks instantly when you pick up a piece to eat. So let’s start with the recipe and please follow step-by-step recipe to make Semolina Cake or Sooji cake or Rava cake at home:-
Preparation Time: 40
Cook Time: 40 Min.
Author: Iqbal Kaur
- 1 cup Rava / Semolina / Sooji
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar (as per taste)
- ½ cup Milk
- ½ cup Curd
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 6 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Chocolate Sugar Sprinklers (optional)
- In a large deep mixing bowl, add sooji, sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda and vegetable oil.
- Mix all together
- Add Milk and vanilla essence and mix well
- Cover the bowl and leave it for 30 min.
- After 30 min., add curd and mix again
- Adjust the consistency of cake batter by adding some more milk
- Transfer cake batter in a cake tin or mould and sprinkle some chocolate sugar sprinklers
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degrees and bake the cake on 200 degree for 30 to 40 min.
- Enjoy Sooji Cake with evening tea or coffee.
- After 30 min., please check the cake by putting tooth pick on the side and if it comes out clean, your cake is ready
- You can add dry fruits of your choice to give a crunch to the cake