Cheese Tomato Pasta Recipe | Creamy Red Sauce Pasta | Penne Pasta | पास्ता
Pasta is liked by everyone and it’s also very simple & quick to make. This recipe you can quickly and easily make for uninvited guests, family gatherings, kids’ lunch box, kitty parties, birthday parties and date nights too.
Today I am making this recipe with readymade pasta sauce. So, let’s start and please follow step-by-step recipe to make this tastiest creamy red sauce pasta at home:-
Preparation Time: 10
Cook Time: 20 Min.
Servings : 3
Author: Iqbal Kaur
- 2.5 cups Penne Pasta – Boiled
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil / Olive Oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves – Chopped
- One Medium Onion – Chopped
- One Medium Capsicum – Chopped
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- ¾ tsp Salt or as per taste
- 3 tbsp Red Pasta Sauce
- ¼ cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep pan or kadai
- When oil is hot, add chopped garlic and sauté until it turns to light brown color
- Add chopped onions and sauté until it turns to light pink in color. This will take about a min.
- Add chopped capsicum and cook for a min.
- Add boiled pasta, salt, pepper and red pasta sauce and mix well
- Add grated mozzarella cheese on top of the pasta and cover the pan with lid and let cheese melt on low flame for about 1-2 min.
- Serve Creamy Red Sauce Pasta is ready hot and enjoy the recipe
- You can take any pasta of your choice.
- Pasta should be 90% boiled and 10% will cook when you cover the pasta for melting the cheese
- You can add any vegetable of your choice